List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] file get
From:       "erkin tek" <gemeyilim () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-05-24 22:04:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
i'm working with my friend on the same remote server. Quanta's send file
property is useful when i update a file. When he updates a file, i need to
ftp to remote and get file with konqueror.

Is there a one click option in quanta such as "file get" or "update file"?
Perhaps this will a good entry in wishlist?

--=20
www.fotograf.web.tr