List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] We need sponsorship help!
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-03-27 9:20:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 27 March 2006 11:56, Eric Laffoon wrote:
> In case anyone is thinking this resolves our funding issues this was
> planned on. This is Robert's annual sponsorship. I'm not sure if he
> intended to post the list or not. Andras needs to leave this money in
> his account for annual expenses like taxes.

Altought Eric is right in the last part, it seems that he is wrong in
the first one. Robert sponsors us every year with this amount, but now
(if I understood correctly) he offered to help above the annual
sponsorship to pass this not so good period in Eric's life.

Here is a public thank you for him, for Werner and all the other
supporters.

Andras