List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] segfault on create new project
From:       Werner Joss <werner () hoernerfranzracing ! de>
Date:       2006-03-15 20:40:51

Am Mittwoch, 15. März 2006 21:02 schrieb Andras Mantia:
> Not a problem. The log is interesting. I couldn't really find the
> problem yet, so I will ask you some more things:
>
> - try to create a directory somewhere else (like in your $HOME)
> - run again valgrind, but add the --error-limit=no --num-callers=20
> options
> - before starting the new project wizard type some empty lines in the
> terminal, so the new output is separated from the startup process

ok, here is the next log - the place where new project wizzard starts is
marked with <start new project wizzard here >
inside.
this time the new project is just in my home directory.
also note, the directory _is_ created properly, also the project file inside,
as well as the toolbar/templates folder.
then nothing happens, but after quite awhile, the segfault occurs.

werner

["crash1.tar.gz" (application/x-tgz)]