List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] PHP Indenting
From:       John L Vifian <jongleur () liripipe ! net>
Date:       2006-03-15 20:36:02

On Wednesday 15 March 2006 11:57 am, Maciej Trebacz wrote:

> I tried this Variable based Indender but it doesn't work for me, maybe
> I'm doing something wrong ? I've added PHP section (modified Perl
> example from the link) to katefiletyperc, and selected "Variable
> based" in configuration, but it still doesn't work. Any ideas ?

I've gotten it to work with the perl stuff added as a part of the file -
although I've had to sometimes open and close Quanta to get this to work.
However, like you, I've had mixed luck with putting this in katefiletyperc.
It definitely does something, but not the same thing as it does as part of
the file, and it appears to work differently in Kate than in Quanta.  All
very weird, but overall an improvement.

I guess I'll go and join another email list.  ;-)

And Thanks to Andras for the time he put into trying to find a solution.

John Vifian