List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] PHP Indenting
From:       Troy Galloway <tgalloway () bwdllc ! com>
Date:       2006-03-14 21:14:47

Are you not using the auto-indent feature at all?
Located Under
Settings -> Configure Editor
Identation button on the left hand side.
I find the quanta does a great job of Indention.

Maciej Trebacz wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> First, I'd like to let all the devs know that Quanta+ has been and
> still is a great help for me in developing applications in
> HTML/PHP/AJAX. It has many great features that others doesn't have.
> But I'm missing something.
>
> Well, Quanta+ is one of main reasons I switched from windows to linux
> (more specifically - Ubuntu Linux - great distro). I used to use
> Editplus (www.editplus.com) editor earlier, a really great tool. And
> there's one thing that was there, but I could't find it in Quanta+ -
> proper PHP indenting. In 'proper' I mean:
>
> - adding one indent after { sign and pressing enter
> - going one indent back after } and pressing enter
>
> It's not really a big problem for me, just I have to press one or two
> more buttons, but it would be handy to have this feature in Quanta+.
>
> Again, thanks for developing such a great tool. Big thumbs up for You guys!
>
> [ Sorry for my english, I'm not native english speaker ]
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> Maciej "MaV" Trębacz

Troy Galloway
Beyond Web Design
Programmer/Tech Support
316.262.4868

Looking for a way to keep in contact with current customers?
Wanting to keep web site members up to date about whats going on?
Ask me about Beyond The Inbox or go to www.beyondtheinbox.com today.

Have problems with Spam or Virus? We can help. Contact Us about Spam and Virus
Filtering today.