List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] PHP Indenting
From:       "Maciej Trebacz" <maciej.trebacz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-14 21:08:54

Hello all,

First, I'd like to let all the devs know that Quanta+ has been and
still is a great help for me in developing applications in
HTML/PHP/AJAX. It has many great features that others doesn't have.
But I'm missing something.

Well, Quanta+ is one of main reasons I switched from windows to linux
(more specifically - Ubuntu Linux - great distro). I used to use
Editplus (www.editplus.com) editor earlier, a really great tool. And
there's one thing that was there, but I could't find it in Quanta+ -
proper PHP indenting. In 'proper' I mean:

- adding one indent after { sign and pressing enter
- going one indent back after } and pressing enter

It's not really a big problem for me, just I have to press one or two
more buttons, but it would be handy to have this feature in Quanta+.

Again, thanks for developing such a great tool. Big thumbs up for You guys!

[ Sorry for my english, I'm not native english speaker ]

--
Best Regards,
Maciej "MaV" Trębacz