List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Settings/ConfigureActions
From:       rwh <webmaster () patanjali ! ch>
Date:       2006-02-21 9:46:52

hi andras-
On Monday 20 February 2006 19:15, Andras Mantia wrote:
> That is strange as it works for me. You mean that none of the buttons
> work (also from standard Quanta toolbars)?

Q+ version: kdewebdev-511410.tar.bz2 - clean install.

this is very strange behavior:)
here is what happens when i use the "standard" toolbar.
i did not test any of the other entries in the std. toolbar. i can if you
wish.

Note: ST=Smart Tags
Method: select text eg "bold" apply property tag. try with ST=on and with
ST=off also try, ST=on & ST=off,  with no text selected.

Results:

<STRONG id="word selected ST=off">bold</STRONG> - activates Tag Properties
dialog
<STRONG id="word selected ST=on">bold</STRONG> - activates Tag Properties
dialog
<STRONG id="no word selected" ST=on></STRONG> - activates Tag Properties
dialog
<STRONG id="no word selected ST=off"></STRONG> - activates Tag Properties
dialog

<em>italic</em> - ST=off
italic - ST=on
<em></em> - no word selected ST=off
<em></em> - no word selected ST=on

<u>underline</u> ST=off
underline - ST=on
<u></u> - no word selected ST=off
<u></u> - no word selected ST=on

Break:
test with the following text:
test line-1
test line-2
test line-3

ST=off
test line-1<br> (break inserted at end of ...line-1)
test line-2<br>
test line-3<br>

ST=on
test line-1 (inserted at end of ...line-1)
 test line-2 (inserted at end of ...line-2)
     test line-3

test (break inserted between words)<br>
     line-1
     test line<br>
    -2
test line-3

ST=on (notice how the </body> tag has been shifted and appended to test
line-3, originally it was on the line that follows "test line-3")
test line-1
     test line-2
test line-3</body>
robert

--
You are merely a thought, are you not? Remove the idea, the thought, and where
are you? j.k.