List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Settings/ConfigureActions
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-02-20 18:15:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 20 February 2006 19:41, rwh wrote:
> On Friday 17 February 2006 11:02, Andras Mantia wrote:
> > > hi-
> > > can someone tell me what i'm missing here?
> >
> > I will check as soon as I get home (on sunday).
> >
> > Andras
>
> hi andras-
> installed the latest build. works fine now except:
>
> nothing happens when clicking a toolbar button.
> the <tag> is not inserted.
> tried it with an existing tool-button and also adding a new action.

That is strange as it works for me. You mean that none of the buttons
work (also from standard Quanta toolbars)? Or just your toolbars?
If it is just yours, please send me the toolbar.

> question, is there a way of getting a user-toolbar to show up on the
> right click context menu?

Right now (KDE wise) the only solution to configure the actions in the
context menu is either hardcode (modify the source code) or modify the
application's rc file, if the application was coded in such way. Quanta
uses the second approach, but this feature does not seem to work with
actions created after the startup (which is the case of user actions).
In quantaui.rc (from .kde/share/apps/quanta) you can edit the <Menu
name="popup_editor" > area to add new actions to the context menu, like
  <Action name="change_dtd" />
. But adding the user actions does not seem to work (for example you
should add something like  <Action name="user_wHaBuEYQEp" />).

Andras