List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Open Recent File List
From:       Linda <lindaw65 () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2006-01-16 12:20:59

Linda wrote:

>I am using Quanta 3.5 and I have a question about the Open Recent file
>list. How do I turn this off or limit the amount of files it shows? I
>have gone through the settings and I cannot find anything that will turn
>this feature off or limit the amount of files it shows.  Right now it is
>showing the last 30 files I opened.
>
>Thanks!!
>
>!DSPAM:18,43ca295f183866742186450!

I found the file which calls the action but I am not sure if I can just
remove this option totally from the menu without breaking Quanta. I
would rather have no File > Open Recent instead of 30 files listed
there. If there is some way to turn this off in the settings I can't
find it. ;)

Does anyone know if it will break Quanta if I remove <Action
name="file_open_recent" /> from the quantaur.rc file?

Thanks!