List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] file trees after updating from 3.4 to 3.5
From:       Chris van de Wouw <chrisje () home ! nl>
Date:       2006-01-05 23:25:47

Hi,

I just updated my kde on Suse 10.0 OSS from 3.4 to 3.5, including kdewebdev.

It seems that the  update did not neatly take over my file tree view. I have a
couple of folders I had 'set to top', but these are not converted or seen
correctly.

For example, I had /usr/share/php set to top with the name PEAR. When clicking
it, I get the following message:

The file or folder /file:/usr/share/php does not exist.

Looking at the file trees at the entry of PEAR it shows: 'PEAR
[file:///file:///usr/share/php]'

This isn't really a problem for me, as I can easily setup these top folders
again, but I wondered if more people had this and/or if it is needed to file
a bug report.

I also have a question about the same 'set to top' functionality. A folder
that is set to top has it's own title, followed by [file://real/path]. Is it
possible to hide the reference to the real path?

grtz,

Chris