Hi, I just updated my kde on Suse 10.0 OSS from 3.4 to 3.5, including kdewebdev. It seems that the update did not neatly take over my file tree view. I have a couple of folders I had 'set to top', but these are not converted or seen correctly. For example, I had /usr/share/php set to top with the name PEAR. When clicking it, I get the following message: The file or folder /file:/usr/share/php does not exist. Looking at the file trees at the entry of PEAR it shows: 'PEAR [file:///file:///usr/share/php]' This isn't really a problem for me, as I can easily setup these top folders again, but I wondered if more people had this and/or if it is needed to file a bug report. I also have a question about the same 'set to top' functionality. A folder that is set to top has it's own title, followed by [file://real/path]. Is it possible to hide the reference to the real path? grtz, Chris _______________________________________________ Quanta mailing list Quanta@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta