List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] (no subject)
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-11-24 5:59:49

On Wednesday 23 November 2005 3:39 pm, howardkershaw@comcast.net wrote:
>  Daemon Eric:
> I have received an error message stating my e-mail will not work unless I
> get (download) Lisa Daemon as it is not running . I realize this is not
> part of this internet software, but I thought I saw it listed a long time
> ago.  Over 1 year ago, I purchased a Redhat Linux OS CD and a Luxuriousity
> Office Suite CD. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. e-mail
> address: howardkershaw@comcast.net

This is a mailing list for Quanta Plus web development software, not email,
networking, office suites, etc... Maybe you should talk to Red Hat? Lisa is a
network daemon and it seems odd you would need it for email, but I have no
idea how your system is set up, and too many things to do to step up and be
Red Hat's service department. Good luck with it. We cannot address this on
this list so please don't post off topic to hundreds of users.
--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org