List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] (no subject)
From:       howardkershaw () comcast ! net
Date:       2005-11-23 23:39:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

 Daemon Eric:
I have received an error message stating my e-mail will not work unless I get \
(download) Lisa Daemon as it is not running . I realize this is not part of this \
internet software, but I thought I saw it listed a long time ago.  Over 1 year ago, I \
purchased a Redhat Linux OS CD and a Luxuriousity Office Suite CD. Thanks in advance \
for any help you can provide. e-mail address: howardkershaw@comcast.net