List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Updating to svn today
From:       Bill <Bill () explosivo ! com>
Date:       2005-10-27 19:15:55

Thanks for the response.  I will give that a try.  I tried checking it
out again so I did not just miss a post, but it only changed one file
(one of the build ones).

I'll be back :)

Thanks

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 17:42:47 +0100
Paulo Moura Guedes <moura@kdewebdev.org> spake:

> On Tuesday 25 October 2005 17:17, Bill Chmura wrote:
> > sessionwidget.cpp:571: error: `pushbutton_url' undeclared (first
> > use this function) sessionwidget.cpp:571: error: (Each undeclared
> > identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)
> >
> > make[5]: *** [sessionwidget.lo] Error 1
> >
> > Any thoughts?  Its not urgent that I upgrade at this point, just a slow
> > rainy day here...
>
> Hum... just tried a fresh checkout and it compiled fine.
> My guess is KPushButton isn't available in your kdelibs. I tried to find out
> the "since kde x" in the documentation but it's missing.
> On the other if that guess is true it would give an error by not finding the
> include file "#include <kpushbutton.h>"... can you try on a fresh and clean
> checkout of kdewebdev so we're sure that's not a local problem?
>
> Paulo

Bill Chmura
Director of Internet Technology
Explosivo ITG