List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Updating to svn today
From:       Paulo Moura Guedes <moura () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-10-26 16:42:47

On Tuesday 25 October 2005 17:17, Bill Chmura wrote:
> sessionwidget.cpp:571: error: `pushbutton_url' undeclared (first
> use this function) sessionwidget.cpp:571: error: (Each undeclared
> identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)
>
> make[5]: *** [sessionwidget.lo] Error 1
>
> Any thoughts?  Its not urgent that I upgrade at this point, just a slow
> rainy day here...

Hum... just tried a fresh checkout and it compiled fine.
My guess is KPushButton isn't available in your kdelibs. I tried to find out
the "since kde x" in the documentation but it's missing.
On the other if that guess is true it would give an error by not finding the
include file "#include <kpushbutton.h>"... can you try on a fresh and clean
checkout of kdewebdev so we're sure that's not a local problem?

Paulo