List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Template like Dreamweaver
From:       James Ellis <james.ellis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-19 4:55:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Alessandro

If you are wanting to create a new project from existing files why don't yo=
just go through the new project steps in quanta and point it at where your
source is located (e.g local disk, sftp, smb etc). The webprj file will be
automagically created with the correct information.

Is this what you want?

Cheers
James