List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] heading to a release
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-09-07 12:36:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello,

since KDE is going forward to a release I want to suggest a coordinated
approach for testing. I would like to ask for people who are willing to help
out in testing Quanta now. That means you must be able to download it from
SVN and compile it yourself.
I assume that some people are doing this already but more people are for sure
helpfull.

The important part is that not everyone is testing the same. So if you feel
ready to help please drop a mail on the list and tell us what you are going
to test so that others can concentrate on other areas in Quanta. Quanta is
huge enough so that everyone will be able to find something to work on.

I would be happy if people are joining this and speaking up here.

From a curious

Jens