List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] general question
From:       Chris Martin <linux () chriscodes ! com>
Date:       2005-09-06 0:29:56

pbw wrote:
> No prob, you can run any native kde apps while in the gnome environment. ;)

and vice versa, but be careful, Qunata may just make you switch. It did
for me!

> On Wednesday 31 August 2005 11:54 pm, John Dangler wrote:
>
>>Thanks for the reply.  I've been looking forward to trying this out!

Give it a GOOD try. I've been using Quanta for a couple years, and I
still find things I had no idea were there. Since you're on gentoo, I
assume you'll compile the latest version. Many distros come with older
versions that just don't compare to the latest.

Chris