List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] quantadebuggergubed library will not load
From:       Robert Stutes <bstutes () eskimo ! com>
Date:       2005-07-16 19:41:14

Here is the locate information you requested.

robert ~ # locate quantadebuggergubed
/usr/kde/3.4/lib/kde3/quantadebuggergubed.so
/usr/kde/3.4/lib/kde3/quantadebuggergubed.la
/usr/kde/3.4/share/services/quantadebuggergubed.desktop

--BobS

Linus McCabe wrote:
> IO error sounds like it cant load it for some reason. Could you do a:
>
> # updatedb
> # locate quantadebuggergubed
>
> and tell me the response (it might take a few minutes)?
>
> /linus
>
> On Saturday 16 July 2005 09.16, Robert Stutes wrote:
>
>>Hi!
>>
>>Thanks for the quick response.  I had found the tutorial page you reference
>>below.  When I select the Gubed debugger in the project configuration
>>window I get an error popup stating an error 5 (IO error) was raised when
>>it tried to load the plugin.
>>
>>Am I missing something?
>>
>>Linus McCabe wrote:
>>
>>>Hi!
>>>
>>>The debugger plugins (1) are not loaded in the normal plugin
>>>configuration.
>>>
>>>Instead, open up you project settings and at the bottom you'll see a
>>>debugger section and a drop down where you can chose debugger. Only
>>>installed debugger plugins will be listed.
>>>
>>>Chose gubed and click 'options' to configure it.
>>>
>>>For a tutorial, see:
>>>http://www.very-clever.com/quanta-gubed-debugging.php
>>>
>>>cheers
>>>
>>>/Linus
>>>
>>>Notes:
>>>1) in your version only gubed is available, but soon a DBGp (xdebug) one
>>>will be available as well

Robert Stutes - Unix Administrator	| Wise men speak because they
E-mail: bstutes@eskimo.com		| have something to say;