List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] crash when opening remote file
From:       Sasha Andric <sasha () goldnet ! ca>
Date:       2005-06-27 11:09:06

On June 27, 2005 05:28 am, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 June 2005 17:05, Sasha Andric wrote:
> > I already wrote about this, but got no response
> >
> > When opening remote file from "Upload Profile" treeview quanta
> > crashes. I can open file with any other editor if I select "Open
> > With" and that works. Protocol used makes no difference at all (i
> > tried most of them)
> >
> > I would like to know if I am only one having this issue or are there
> > others.
>
> Do you have a debugger configured or not?

No, I do not use debugger at all. I tried creating new user account and
running quanta with it and the same stuff happens.

Btw, if I comment out this section of debuggermanager.cpp everything works
nice.

//  ::Document* qdoc = ViewManager::ref()->isOpened(file)->document();
//  if(qdoc)
//  {
//    connectBreakpointSignals(qdoc);
//  }