List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] moving my settings
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-06-26 20:20:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Aaron,

> Nearly all, but not quite.  It got things like the fact that when I open
> a brace, it automatically closes it.  BUT, I had certain tags modified.

I think we consider tag files not as user settings so it was hard to guess
this.

How did you change them? Did you change the installed files in the KDE
installation as a root user?
For the record they are in KDE/share/apps/quanta/dtep.

In any case you should only copy the changed files because even in this files
might be small bugfixes from version to version.

Jens