List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Search option for archive?
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-04-25 14:16:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 23 April 2005 12:07, Bjorn van der Neut wrote:
> Hello I have a problem installing Quanta.
> So I enterd the archive but I could not find a search option. And to
> click on each month and look there for an solution is a bit of time
> consuming.
>
> Did I miss the search option?

http://lists.kde.org/?l=quanta&r=1&w=2
has a search mode, but unfortunately the quanta lists are mirrored here
only since some months.

> Oh wel here is my question anyway:
>
> ./configure (works fine)
> make error:
> copytos.cpp (46) no matching function for call to QGridLayout
> copytos.cpp (52) no matching function for call to CopyTos
>
> Hope someone has the answer. I run this on a Mandrake 10.1 machine.

What  is your Quanta version? BTW, the answer to your question might be
what is described in the README file in some versions (3.1 for sure):
For those having compilation errors like:

copytos.cpp:47: invalid use of undefined type `class KURLRequester'
copytos.h:17: forward declaration of `class KURLRequester'

(or the same error in other files for other K... class), try the
following:
  - check if there is a kdewidgets.so (and kdewidgets.la) in your
$KDEDIR/lib/kde3/plugins/designer. If there isn't, you have a broken KDE
(kdelibs) install.
  - check your $HOME/.qt/qtrc file. Add the above path as the first
entry to the
libraryPath (like:
libraryPath=/opt/kde-cvs/lib/kde3/plugins/:/home/user/cvs/head/qt-copy/plugins).
You can use the qtconfig tool to do this.
  - recompile the QT tools (uic, designer) if you have upgraded kdelibs
(or QT).
  - check that your $KDEDIR and $QTDIR path is set correctly.
  - do an
       export kde_widgetdir="$KDEDIR/lib/kde3/plugins/designer"
    (or whatever command uses your shell for environment variable
setting) before
    running make.
In most cases one of the above is the problem (and the solution).

But anyway, let us know the whole error message with the compilation
line (and your quanta version), otherwise it's hard to figure out
what's going on there. Also tell us your Qt and KDE versio. I have no
clue what you have on MDK 10.1...

Andras