List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Broken Links
From:       Michael Murphy <spudm () iinet ! net ! au>
Date:       2005-04-21 6:14:34

Hello All,

I've just upgraded to Mandriva 2005 LE which has Quanta 3.3.  I now have the
problem that half of my links have been broken into 2 and sometimes even 3
lines and won't work.  Does anyone know of a fix or what I may be able to do
to overcome this problem without having to edit nearly 4000 files?

 Regards
      Michael Murphy