List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Quanta is amazing
From:       Jason Powers <jason () powers ! bz>
Date:       2005-04-20 20:20:26

I've been using quanta for a while, off and on, but for the first time I
edited a CSS file with it, and I was floored.  You guys have created an
amazing product, and continue to surprise me with how well designed it is.
It seems like every time I use it, I find something new and awesome.  So I
guess this e-mail is just to say thanks, and keep up the good work.

--
Jason Powers
jason@powers.bz