List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Preliminary FAQ
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-02-23 2:21:10

Hi,

> This will all be handled on the kdewebdev.org site, which I am managing.
> FAQs will eventually be kept either in XML or a database.

This is written in future, so until this will happen I strongly encourage
Andras to setup the FAQ on the website.
Frankly spoken I am getting tired to read about advanced and superior
solutions from you, Eric, that do not materialise in any way. There is to
much talk but not much happening.

Let's acknowledge our meager resources and make small steps but lets go.

Jens