List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Project: Window tabbing
From:       Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2009-04-21 19:31:30

(I haven't been able to keep up with lists in a while, so I apologize
for the extremely late reply.)

Andrew Dorrell wrote:
> I am a little concerned that there are a lot of different approaches to
> how this underlying concept of activity based groups should be
> implemented in KDE.  It would be nice to pull them together somehow -
> before it all gets too confusing for everyone.

There has been a HUGE amount of discussion on window-grouping (mostly
between Maciej Pilichowski and myself) on kde-usability-devel. I would
strongly encourage anyone wanting to work on this project to come join
that list.

--
Matthew
"Try to bring it back in one piece this time." -- Q (MI6)