List:       kwin
Subject:    bug in coverswitch starting animation
From:       Sebastian Kuegler <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-06-02 19:09:50

I've just discovered this bug in coverswitch:

When starting the effect, the following happens: The windows are switched
immediately on keypress, then the starting animation comes. That kind of
destroys the purpose of the beginning animations.
It should be as follows: The effect is started, when they keys are released,
windows should be switched.

Martin, can you have a look at this? With the current list of things I've on
my notes plasmoids, I'm doubtful it won't happen soon :/I've just discovered
this bug in coverswitch:

When starting the effect, the following happens: The windows are switched
immediately on keypress, then the starting animation comes. That kind of
destroys the purpose of the beginning animations.
It should be as follows: The effect is started, when they keys are released,
windows should be switched.

Martin (or anyone else loving kwin), can you have a look at this? With the
current list of things I've on my notes plasmoids, I'm doubtful it won't
happen soon :/

Cheers,
--
sebas