List:       konq-e
Subject:    Re: konqueror konqueror-embedded-snapshot-20030705 exits without
From:       Luciano Montanaro <luciano.montanaro () consulenti ! fastweb ! it>
Date:       2005-08-25 8:49:48

El Jueves 25 Agosto 2005 02:48, Wolfson, Alexander escribió:
> Hi Luciano,
>
> Thanks a lot for the suggestions
> I still have a problem - when I applied --enable-debug=full,
> a lot of compiler errors showed up mostly extra `;' in places like
>
> namespace NAME {
> };

That's because your snapshot is based on kdelibs 2 (I think, early kdelibs 3
also have the problem). At the time those were written, gcc did accept that
construct, and the problem was not known.

> All this so far in konq-embed related to kde code.
>
> I actualy compiled on the different machine, so it might be some
> environment difference. Is it a known issue with extra `;'?

Yes, it is fixed in current snapshots. If you do not need to build agains
Qt2, you may try for the latest snapshot:

http://www.cirulla.net/kdenox-snapshots/konqueror3-embedded-0.2-20050729.tar.bz2

I can't really help much with old snapshots. My initial contribution to the
project was the qt3/kdelibs3 port.

Luciano