List:       konq-e
Subject:    RE: konqueror konqueror-embedded-snapshot-20030705 exits without
From:       "Wolfson, Alexander" <alexander.wolfson () intel ! com>
Date:       2005-08-25 0:48:36

Hi Luciano,

Thanks a lot for the suggestions
I still have a problem - when I applied --enable-debug=full,
a lot of compiler errors showed up mostly extra `;' in places like

namespace NAME {
};

All this so far in konq-embed related to kde code.

I actualy compiled on the different machine, so it might be some environment difference.
Is it a known issue with extra `;'?

Thanks,

Alex