List:       konq-e
Subject:    I/O Slave abort problem
From:       "Pelle Svensson" <pelle2004 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2004-11-21 19:58:09

Hi

I  have recently retrived the CVS source for kdenox, kdelibs 3-3-1,
QT-embedded-3.3.3
compiled it as static with debug as full. I can get the konqueror up and
running in the 'qvfb'
window. But when I try entering a URL the I/O slave will abort, seems that
there is no
data ready.

If I try to set some breakpoints with gdb the behavior change. It dose seems
like the
slave is not in sync (running with no control) with main thread.

Questions:

1. Can I build with above versions.
2. How do I make the proper instal without using QPE.
3. What can be the cause for the I/O slave aborting.

Thanks
Pelle