List:       konq-e
Subject:    Re: help
From:       Cucaratxa <cucaratxa () yahoo ! fr>
Date:       2004-11-19 10:42:29

Problems arise when you try to compile with a
different series of gcc thus:
If you compiled qt-embedded with gcc-3.x you wont be
able to compile against it with version gcc-2.x

Maybe you should add this to LD_LIBRARY_PATH also:
/usr/local/arm/3.2.1/usr/local/arm/2.95.3/arm-linux/lib
though it doesn't sheem to be your problem

--- sathish.narayana@wipro.com wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This is first time i am trying to build konqueror on
> qt-2.3.7 for ARM target.
>
> i have given the following export values
>
> export QTDIR=/myqtdir/qt-2.3.7
> export LD_LIBRARY_PATH =/myqtdir/2.3.7/lib
> export PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/arm/2.95.3/bin
>
> export

CC=/usr/local/arm/3.2.1/usr/local/arm/2.95.3/bin/arm-linux-gcc
> export

CXX=/usr/local/arm/3.2.1/usr/local/arm/2.95.3/bin/arm-linux-g++

> when i run configuration file, I am getting the
> following error
>
> checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt
> 2.2.2) (headers and libraries) not found. Please
> check your installation!
> For more details about this problem, look at the end
> of config.log.
>
> please let me know what changes to be made to
> configure correctly.
>
> Regards
> Satish
>

> Confidentiality Notice
>
> The information contained in this electronic message
> and any attachments to this message are intended
> for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may
> contain confidential or privileged information. If
> you are not the intended recipient, please notify
> the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com
> immediately
> and destroy all copies of this message and any
> attachments.

=====
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the sholder \
of Orion. I watched sea beams glitter in the darkness at Tan Hauser Gate. All those \
moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die" Roy, Blade Runner