List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Guides Insertor Docker
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-09-15 20:54:37

On Tuesday 15. September 2009 22.05.10 Jaroslaw S wrote:
> To my knowledge it's statistically enabled in most apps. All office
> apps of oo.org and mso IIRC.

As OOo is a clone of MSOffice, I think thats exactly one example.
Inkscape doesn't, KOffice1 didn't and I don't think we ever got a request to
turn it on by default.
Scribus doesn't either.

> I, for one, always enable it, typical workflow require reasonable
> positioning.

I don't agree with changing the default, its fine that you turn it on with
your first use if thats how you work.
--
Thomas Zander