List:       koffice
Subject:    sort of a KOffice-FAQ v1.0
From:       Jost Schenck <uzsnty () uni-bonn ! de>
Date:       1999-01-29 20:09:59

Hi.
Having some spare time I sat down today and did a first start for a KOffice FAQ.
You can find it at:
http://htualpha.tu-graz.ac.at/icon-team/koffice-faq.tar.gz

I've taken some info from the website, some from Torben's c't-article (and
am going to take more from it), some I guessed :)

If any of you have got spare time (which I know isn't probable while
approaching the stable release), please take a look at it and tell me what's
simply wrong, what has to be added, that (and where) my english is bad etc.
I will try to extend the FAQ and keep it up to date.

Reggie, I did the document with LinuxDoc-SGML as this seemed easiest for me;
I hope you don't mind it differing from the previous layout for now.
-Jost.

--
Jost Schenck
jost@schenck.de