List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: kdevelop SVN update
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-02-12 10:55:58

On Sunday 11 February 2007 09:41, Dmitry Sintyonkov wrote:
> I try update source tree code from KDE repository site
> (svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/kdevelop/3.4 ).
> In processing retrieving sources this process stopping and demands
> authorization:

That's a bad SVN external -- or the configuration of the SVN server has
changed to disallow anonymous checkouts through https. I see that also in
branches/3.5 the admin/ directories are https externals. CC'ing sysadmin on
that.

For you, a quick fix would be to rm -rf admin/ and then check it out
explicitly from anonsvn again, like so:

svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/KDE/3.4/kde-common/admin

--
Adriaan de Groot
  KDE Quality Team   http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/