List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: Mycroft Promo
From:       Aditya Mehra <aix.m () outlook ! com>
Date:       2018-03-27 14:58:44

Hello Paul,

Thanks for connecting with me. To get you and the promo team up to date on =
the happenings, there was a LOI agreement signed between Mycroft and KDE E.=
V based on that coming through there was a discussion to have a joint press=
 release promo activity on talking about how KDE can become a leader in voi=
ce technology and the role Mycroft can play within this domain which would =
also touch upon some of KDE's new goals like privacy and the stuff happenin=
g in KDE with regards to Mycroft.  This PR activity was planned to take pla=
ce with coordination between KDE and the marketing/promo guys over at Mycro=
ft, but this activity process got stalled somewhere in between.

In regards to me doing a release of the plasma-mycroft software stable vers=
ion, it was planned to take place after this joint PR activity as it would =
attract more users from both the communities and new-users as well, so was =
waiting to get this PR activity going, wasn't sure who to approach but than=
ks to Aleix for connecting me up with you and the promo team.

I am currently also in touch with the promo/marketing team at Mycroft and I=
 shall get started with getting everyone connected on both sides with an in=
troduction so this PR activity can get moving, if there is anything specifi=
c that you or the promo team require from my end, I'd be happy to get it to=
 you as soon as I can or assist in getting it done.

Cheers,
Aditya