List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Mycroft Promo
From:       Paul Brown <paul.brown () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-03-27 13:26:08

Hello Aditya,

Aleix told us you are waiting on promo to do some promotional work for your
latest release. How can we help you? Can you bring us up to speed so we can
get this moving?

We understand Mycroft will also be involved. Can you introduce us to the
people who will be doing the promo work on their side so we can coordinate?

Cheers

Paul
--
Promotion & Communication