List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Article about Baloo
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-02-21 10:47:05

On Friday, February 21, 2014 09:22:52 Stuart Jarvis wrote:
> "developed in a European Union funded research project"
> would become
> "developed in a European Union funded research project (NEPOMUK)".

imo not only should Nepomuk be mentioned in this fasion for the reasons \
Stuart  mentions, but the word "external" should be dropped from the \
sentence.  External to what? (We know, will the reader? Doubtful..) Does it \
matter to the  story? No.

Introducing an unclear distinction is a distraction, and as it is \
unnecessary  should be removed.

I've also cleared up some grammar issues in the text (which don't affect
meaning)

--
Aaron J. Seigo