List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Article about Baloo
From:       Ivan =?utf-8?B?xIx1a2nEhw==?= <ivan.cukic () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-02-21 9:44:53

> "developed in a European Union funded research project"
> would become
> "developed in a European Union funded research project (NEPOMUK)".

The problem here is that people (not to mention our favourite news site) \
start  thinking that EU funded KDE Nepomuk.

It is simply not true. Trueg was the part of the project as Mandriva's
employee, not as a KDE developer. And the KDE Nepomuk was developed largely \
 after the EU Nepomuk project was.

That is why I like the sentence "... previously developed in a European \
Union  (supported) funded research project ..."

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
I don't really trust a sane person.