List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Stand at FOSDEM 2014
From:       José_Millán Soto <fid () gpul ! org>
Date:       2014-01-21 19:36:21

El Tuesday 21 January 2014 20:19:16, usted escribi=F3:
> On 7 January 2014 13:01, Sebastian Gruener <sgruener@uni-potsdam.de> wrot=
e:
> > Does Anybody know, if Claudia is going to go to FOSDEM?
> > If not, I would offer to pick up some necessary/needed promo-material f=
rom
> > the office in Berlin and bring it with me to Brussels.
> =

> I haven't planned my trip yet, but will most likely go. So, I can take
> some swag but would be very happy if you could help transport stuff,
> Sebastian :). Let's take this off-list and talk how to do that.

If you think it's a good idea, I can get some amigurumi Konquis to sell at =
the =

stand. (Photo: http://bit.ly/1cRnn1C )
They are small, so they won't take up too much space, they are handmade, th=
ey =

have a free license, they are not expensive and I think they people will bu=
y =

them.