List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Article about Baloo
From:       Vishesh Handa <me () vhanda ! in>
Date:       2014-01-17 16:49:49

Hey guys

I think we need an dot article/blog post informing the public about Baloo.
Which would you adivse? A dot article will seem more formal and representing
KDE. Whereas a blog post from me will seem more from me instead of all of KDE.

Does someone want to help me write this article? I imagine it should be worded
quite carefully.

I've created an etherpad note on - https://notes.kde.org/p/BalooArticle I'm
still filling it out.

--