List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: icon zooming
From:       "Bart Szyszka" <bart () gigabee ! com>
Date:       2001-02-20 21:53:51

> Wow, I guess I'm not friendly? :)
> Question, anyone that does use small... do you use icon zooming?

I use tiny and I disabled icon zooming only because the icons are
way too large. It'd be nice if instead of doing the 48x48 icons, icon
zooming would pick the next largest size so there isn't such a huge
contrast. I tried looking for an option for changing the default size
of the icon zoomed icon, but couldn't find anything.

- Bart