List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: icon zooming
From:       Dirk Groeneveld <dirk.groeneveld () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-02-20 18:41:36

Hi"

On 20 Feb 2001, Nick Papadonis wrote:
> Personally I think the 'small' kicker setting looks best.  I have a 21
> inch monitor at 1152x864 and small looks really clean.
> When a 1024x768 user installs he must say "Gezz this taskbar
> is big".  Anyone have any feelings on this?

Well, I feel just the same way about most of KDE's elements. Taskbars,
scrollbars, toolbars, menubars, it all sees to be slightly to big.
That's why I posted the "menu to big" thing in the first place.
But before I get into moaning about it I'll check out the config
options I've missed so far ... ;-)

Dirk