List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Re: Q: kUML status?
From:       "Darius Stachow" <dstachow () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-11-18 18:52:06

Hi folks,

I'm the only one who is working on the GUI. But I must admit I haven't
continued to implement the editor for a couple of weeks now.

We need urgently somebody who takes care for the front end application that
uses the editor so we get some "touchable" progress. That would also raise
the interest for other developer to help I hope.

Bye
Darius