List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    SelectionTool
From:       Sven Fischer <herpes () kawo2 ! rwth-aachen ! de>
Date:       1999-08-18 15:58:14

Hi all,

as my first attempt on writing code for KImageShop I wanted to try to
write a Selection Tool, at first rectangle selection. Since I don't
want to dig through the whole code by myself, I think you can help me
a bit:

To show the selected region one has to draw the rectangle above the
pictures...I would think of a special always-on-top-layer which is not
shown in the layers dialog. Or is there another way already planned
for such "drawing"?

Also it would help much to have CVS access. Who do I have to contact
for that?

Greets, Sven

--
  __
 /_. Sven Fischer - Kastanienweg 33, D-52074 Aachen, +49-(0)241-875173