List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdebase/kioslave build
From:       Alex Zepeda <garbanzo () hooked ! net>
Date:       1999-07-01 18:46:01

On Wed, 30 Jun 1999, John Corey wrote:

> It's been too long since I've used STL, and haven't really looked into
> QTL much.  But, a quick glance at other QValueList references, I saw
> similar use of the append() method.  So I replaced the push_back()'s
> with append()'s and voila, it compiled, though I haven't been able to
> connect to anything over SMB to see if all is really OK.
>
> Could it really be that simple?  I haven't checked it in, but if anyone
> who knows more about these things gives the OK I can.

Yup it should be that simple.  I just ran a quick sed
/push_back/s//append/.  I'm not in a position to compile it quite yet, so
if anyting else is broken, give a holler.

- alex

I thought felt your touch
In my car, on my clutch
But I guess it's just someone who felt a lot like I remember you.
  - Translator