List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdebase/kioslave build
From:       John Corey <whoop () mtco ! com>
Date:       1999-06-30 12:55:48

> On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, John Corey wrote:
>
> > For a few days, kdebase/kioslave hasn't been able to build, looking
> > for this push_back function.  I couldn't find push_back in a quick
> > grep of the headers.  I do have the libsmb in kdesupport installed...
>
> It's just a basic STL -> QTL conversion, but I'll fix it in a few hours
> (when I get back from the beach) if nobody else does.
>
> - alex

It's been too long since I've used STL, and haven't really looked into
QTL much.  But, a quick glance at other QValueList references, I saw
similar use of the append() method.  So I replaced the push_back()'s
with append()'s and voila, it compiled, though I haven't been able to
connect to anything over SMB to see if all is really OK.

Could it really be that simple?  I haven't checked it in, but if anyone
who knows more about these things gives the OK I can.