List:       kde-devel
Subject:    autoconf
From:       Peter Harvey <pharvey () codebydesign ! com>
Date:       1999-06-12 17:59:11

Hi,

I just got a fresh co of everything from cvs. I jumped into kdesupport
and noticed that there was no ./configure script so ran autoconf and
this is what I got... anyone know how best to proceed?

[pharvey@peter kdesupport]$ autoconf
configure.in:193: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow
cross compiling
configure.in:208: /usr/bin/m4: Undefined macro `KDE_CHECK_LIBDL'
autoconf: Undefined macros:
configure.in:196:AC_CHECK_BOOL
configure.in:197:AC_CHECK_GETHOSTNAME
configure.in:24:AC_CHECK_COMPILERS
configure.in:25:AC_ENABLE_SHARED(yes)
configure.in:26:AC_ENABLE_STATIC(no)
configure.in:35:AC_PATH_QT

Peter

BTW: Should 'nt there be some top level configure/make ?