List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: qt cvs problem
From:       Alex Zepeda <garbanzo () hooked ! net>
Date:       1999-06-01 1:03:02

On Mon, 31 May 1999, Dirk A. Mueller wrote:

> Thomas Capricelli <capricel@enst.fr> wrote:
>
> > I've got plenty of them. I'm successfully using qt/cvs for quite a
> > while, and I've never seen this.
>
> They must have screwed something up as they moved the examples. This
> problem exists since Saturday. It has already been reported by someone
> to qt-snapshot-users.

Yes, the screwed something up, but seeing a no longer pertinant message is
an indication that things were done correctly, and the file was moved to
the Attic.

> You'll also get millons of ".... is not known to cvs-server"

This is an (the) error.

- alex

I thought felt your touch
In my car, on my clutch
But I guess it's just someone who felt a lot like I remember you.
  - Translator