List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Image Libs (Was: Re: devel-announce: ImageMagick and KDE to join
From:       Alex Zepeda <garbanzo () hooked ! net>
Date:       1999-05-31 19:31:08

Hmm, I am a bit scared tho, after reading this from the README:

MEMORY REQUIREMENTS

  You should allocate sufficient swap space on your system before
  running ImageMagick; otherwise, you may experience random server or
  application crashes. Anything less than 80 megabytes of swap space is
  likely to cause random crashes.

  On many systems, you will find that 80 megabytes is insufficient and
  you will have to allocate more swap space.  You should also have at
  least 32 megabytes of real memory although 64 megabytes or more is
  recommended.

- alex

I thought felt your touch
In my car, on my clutch
But I guess it's just someone who felt a lot like I remember you.
  - Translator