List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Cannot link kded.
From:       David Faure <david.faure () insa-lyon ! fr>
Date:       1999-05-31 18:32:24

On Mon, May 31, 1999 at 05:48:32PM +0200, Waldo Bastian wrote:

> > > Why, thank you very much. I certainly _do_ know what I am talking
> > > about. However, I never said that this was the same problem I had.
>
> > Well, you tend to take things very personally. If anyone would say
> > anything he knows when someone comes up with a problem, we would
> > have an unbearable load here. So please stick to things you know
> > about.
>
> Actually I too tend to say things I know when I think they might
> be relevant. Stefan's remark was very constructive although in this
> case not relevant. I rather find David's respons quite snobby. Some
> apologies wouldn't hurt. (In private-mail so that Stephan's mail-
> load doesn't become unbearable... >:P)

(just coming back)

I apologize for creating this mess, and for saying things
that have been taken very personnally.

What I wanted to say was : missing moc files are a very common thing which
we all know about (especially experienced developers like Michael who related
the problem), so there's no real point is saying "this is probably due to
missing moc files".
The problem he has with kded is obviously something else.

That's all - no offense intended at all.

--
David FAURE
david.faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org